Time is your most precious resource. But, manual tasks such as sending emails, cleaning up data, and tracking communication touchpoints can spread your resources thin. Add in the ongoing pressure of a talent-short market and rising client expectations, and it’s clear that engaging with your executive network has never been more important.
But in today’s technology-driven world, how can executive search firms rise above the competition and meet the moment to serve their clients and candidates better?
Bullhorn is excited to introduce Bullhorn Automation for Invenias, enabling executive search firms to automate and improve productivity, engagement, and data health throughout the entire search cycle. Delivered as a component of the Bullhorn Platform, firms using Automation see more consistent communication, more accurate data, and higher productivity.
Read on for more about Bullhorn Automation for Invenias, including how it can lead to higher productivity, a better client and candidate experience, and a more accurate database:
Higher Productivity by Automating Repetitive Tasks
Reduce busy work by automating repetitive, often forgotten tasks and ensure the right things are happening
at the right time.
- Proactively notify members of your business of key events in Invenias, like a candidate progress status update or a client dropping off the radar.
- Update Fields and Statuses and add Journal Notes on behalf of a consultant, freeing up more time for other interactions.
- Send regular communications, such as newsletters, check-in emails, and reminders, to executives you are working with.
Elevate the Client and Candidate Experience Through Consistent Communication
Throughout the search process,never let communication slip through the cracks.
- Sending automated communications to clients and prospects that have not been active in 90 days, ensuring your brand is not forgotten.
- Send a candidate an email or text reminding them of key events, like when an interview is confirmed, and remind them again the morning of that interview.
- Send surveys after a key event for real-time feedback from your Candidates and Clients, like NPS feedback after a successful placement.
Ensure an Accurate Database by Doubling Down on Data Health
Improve the accuracy of your Invenias data by identifying inaccurate or incomplete records and automating the cleanup process.
- Auto update Invenias fields based on time or activity, like mass updating candidate stages as part of your search close-out process.
- Copy data from one part of Invenias to another, like using the placement title & date to update the associated candidate position record with no user involvement.
- Leverage survey responses to flow data back to Invenias, like requesting current information to ensure your executive database stays up-to-date.
With Bullhorn Automation for Invenias, your executive search firm can automate in just a few clicks, versus having to implement new code onto your website or search management platform. You can adapt quickly, build powerful workflows to remove human error, and accelerate your firm’s value by deploying automations in minutes instead of months.