Invenias Can Guide Your Organization through GDPR Legislation
The General Data Protection Regulation for Executive Search
From 25 May 2018, all organizations that process the data of individuals in the EU have been required to comply with a harmonized set of rules in relation to personal data governance, regardless of where the organization is located. The enforcement of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) has materially impacted the way in which personal data is captured, stored, shared and moved, and the working practices of the executive search profession must be fully aligned with the requirements of the legislation. The legislation gives individuals greater rights and control over their data as well as the power to access, rectify or erase information held and the right to be informed.
The Invenias GDPR Solution
Preparing for the GDPR requires not just a technical solution, but also an understanding of the GDPR and its impact on your profession and business. Because of our commitment to make the journey to GDPR compliance as smooth as possible for our customers, Invenias have not only developed a Data Privacy Module within our platform, but are also helping customers prepare, with guides and technical documentation tailored to how the new legislation will affect the executive search profession.
To learn more about how you can ensure compliance with the GDPR, please contact your Invenias Account Manager.
The Invenias Data Privacy Module
The Invenias Data Privacy Module is designed to allow you to easily manage your data privacy to help you on your journey to compliance with minimum disruption to your business. The module comprises options to globally manage your privacy preferences, manage permissions and Consent for individuals and meet the heightened requirements of the new legislation.
- A dedicated Global Data Privacy Record for managing GDPR preferences such as default Purposes and Lawful Bases and centrally storing GDPR documents and information
- GDPR information clearly displayed in Person Records, including an auditable history of GDPR interactions
- Ability to update GDPR information from a Person Record
- Right of Access Report - a specific report listing all information held on an individual within Invenias
- Support for the Right to be Forgotten.
Premium features are designed to further ease and accelerate your journey to compliance:
- Bulk send Inform Notifications and Consent Requests to up to 3000 candidates at a time
- Generate emails to candidates explaining your Purpose and Legal Basis for holding their data taken from your system settings
- One click Consent responses automatically synced to your database
- Additional set up support from our experienced consultants.
Your GDPR questions answered
Invenias Customers, please go to Invenias Help for more comprehensive information about the GDPR.
If you are not yet using Invenias, please request a live demonstration of the Invenias solution for executive search and strategic recruitment professionals including how Invenias has been built to help you to achieve compliance with the GDPR and data privacy initiatives.