Effective December 2017
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- This is used because our website is hosted on Microsoft Azure to keep a visitor’s session to a specific instance of the website within Azure. These expire when the session expires.
- Further details: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/devschool/2015/06/19/azure-arraffinity-makes-affinity-cookies/
- Used to track clicks from marketing activities. Expires after 2 years.
Cookie consent cookie
- Used to store the fact that the cookie banner has been clicked on and dismissed. Expires after 12 months.
- atuvc - This cookie is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores an updated page share count. Expiry 2 years
- atuvs - This cookie is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms. Expiry: 30 mins
- A detailed description of the different Google Analytics cookies, Google’s Privacy Notice, cookie duration and how you can disable them is available here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access parts of our site.